Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement.
This is a reverse chronological listing of media that are probably to do with synthetic human-like fakes.
The links currently include scripture, science, demonstrations, music videos, music, entertainment and movies.
- 2021 | movie | w:The Matrix 4 (2021) will be the 4th installment of the w:The Matrix (franchise). Relevancy: High likelihood of relevance, but unknown as this film is not yet ready or released.
Helen Mort speaks on getting attacked with synthetic human-like fakes
Maeil Broadcasting Network AI driven human-like anchor
Mork n Mindy by the Sleaford Mods
In Event of Moon Disaster
A deepfake made of the residing President Niinistö of Finland done by YLE, the public broadcaster of Finland
In September 2019 w:Yle, the Finnish w:public broadcasting company, aired a result of experimental w:journalism, a deepfake of the President in office w:Sauli Niinistö in its main news broadcast for the purpose of highlighting the advancing disinformation technology and problems that arise from it.
Face editing with Generative Adversarial Networks
Discourse by the Sleaford Mods
Glass (2019 film)
Digital look-and-sound-alike made of President Obama
Voice thieving machine by Google Research
- In the 2018 at the w:Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) the work 'Transfer Learning from Speaker Verification to Multispeaker Text-To-Speech Synthesis' (at arXiv.org) was presented. The pre-trained model is able to steal voices from a sample of only 5 seconds with almost convincing results
Observe how good the "VCTK p240" system is at deceiving to think that it is a person that is doing the talking.
The Iframe above is transcluded from 'Audio samples from "Transfer Learning from Speaker Verification to Multispeaker Text-To-Speech Synthesis"' at google.gituhub.io, the audio samples of a sound-like-anyone machine presented as at the 2018 w:NeurIPS conference by Google researchers.
Simulation Theory album by Muse
I Promise by Radiohead
Adobe Voco premiered by Adobe Inc.
Voodoo In My Blood by Massive Attack
The Spoils by Massive Attack
In Two by the Nine Inch Nails
2013 music 'In Two' by the Nine Inch Nails (audio) on Youtube by w:Nine Inch Nails from the album w:Hesitation Marks.
Copy of A by the Nine Inch Nails
2013 music 'Copy of A' live by the Nine Inch Nails on Youtube by w:Nine Inch Nails from the album w:Hesitation Marks.
Before Your Very Eyes by Atoms for Peace
2013 music video 'Before Your Very Eyes' by Atoms For Peace (official music video) on Youtube by w:Atoms for Peace (band) from their album w:Amok (Atoms for Peace album). Video was made by Andrew Thomas Huang (.com)
John The Revelator by Depeche Mode
- 2006 music video 'John The Revelator' by Depeche Mode (official music video) on Youtube by w:Depeche Mode from the single w:John the Revelator / Lilian.
Only by the Nine Inch Nails
Music video 'Only' by Nine Inch Nails at Youtube.com.
Doll Face by Andrew Thomas Huang
Bullet by Covenant
Evolution Revolution Love by Tricky
Plug In Baby by Muse
Windowlicker by Aphex Twin
Superbeast by Rob Zombie
New Model No. 15 by Marilyn Manson
The Dope Show by Marilyn Manson
Rabbit in You Headlights by Unkle
Come to Daddy by Aphex Twin
Dead Cities by The Future Sound of London
Daydreaming by Massive Attack
Paranoimia by Art of Noise
Musique Non-Stop by Kraftwerk
A Computer Animated Hand by Parke and Catmull
First known geometry-capture of human appearance and renderings by Henri Gouraud
See 'Images de synthèse : palme de la longévité pour l’ombrage de Gouraud' at interstices.info for the images as they may not present right here, probably due to interstices.info having had an adverse reaction to linking their images here.
- Image1: First known geometry capture made of a human face made by w:Henri Gouraud of his wife Sylvie Gouraud
- Image 2: First known visual synthetic human-like fake by Gouraud made of his wife Sylvie Gouraud (non-shaded)
- Image 3: The synthetic human-like fake shaded with w:Gouraud shading
Cinematograph - popular breakthrough of film
- w:1st century | scripture | w:Jesus teaches about things that are yet to come in
- 1st century | scripture | w:2 Thessalonians 2 is the second chapter of the w:Second Epistle to the Thessalonians. It is traditionally attributed to w:Paul the Apostle, with w:Saint Timothy as a co-author. See Biblical explanation - The books of Daniel and Revelation § 2 Thessalonians 2 Caution to reader: contains explicit written information about the beasts
- 1st century | scripture | w:Book of Revelation. The task of writing down and smuggling out this early warning of what is to come is given by God to his servant John, who was imprisoned on the island of w:Patmos. See Biblical explanation - The books of Daniel and Revelation § Revelation 13. Caution to reader: contains explicit written information about the beasts.
2nd century BC
- w:2nd century BC | scripture | The w:Book of Daniel was put in writing.
- See Biblical explanation - The books of Daniel and Revelation § Daniel 7. Caution to reader: contains explicit written information about the beasts.
6th century BC
- w:6th century BC | scripture | w:Daniel (biblical figure) was in w:Babylonian captivity when he had his visions where God warned us of synthetic human-like fakes first.
- His testimony was put into written form in the #2nd century BC.
- How many machines can you see in the same frame at times? If you answered one, look harder and make a more educated guess.
- The video contains synthesis of human-like likenesses.
- The lyrics seem to be about appearance theft.
- The lyrics seem to be about appearance theft.
- Watch the video
- See Biblical explanation - The books of Daniel and Revelation
- check the lyrics, check the video
- See video
- See video
- The lyrics are obviously about digital look-alikes approaching.
- Contains shots that would have injured / killed a human actor.
- You need to listen
- "But what happen when the bomb drops down...?"
- Contains state-of-the-art (for the era) synthetic human-like character, w:Max Headroom).
- Contains state-of-the-art (for the era) digital look-alikes of the band members.
Ehrlich, Brenna (2020-10-30). "Sleaford Mods: UK Electro-Punks Break Down Every Song on New Album 'Spare Ribs'". Yahoo! Entertainment. w:Yahoo!. Retrieved 2020-12-08.
"Mork and Mindy" was written in January .
- w:Ben Wheatley (2020-10-30). Sleaford Mods - Mork n Mindy Ft. Billy Nomates (w:Streaming media). YouTube: w:Sleaford Mods.