Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement.
- SSF! wiki uses only cookies necessary for the functioning of the website for the visitor:
- mw:MediaWiki cookies
- Tidio.com chat cookies
- Your visitor data will never be traded or sold.
- SSF! wiki uses a w:Matomo (software) instance by Matomo.org. It is located in Helsinki, Finland, and operated by Juho Kunsola to track and analyze wiki traffic.
- To opt-out of tracking untick the checkbox at Juho Kunsola's Matomo.
- Matomo automatically honors w:Do Not Track, so you don't need to opt-out if your browser is set to ask to not be tracked.
- To perform web traffic analytics, IP-addresses, anonymized by one byte, are queried against a DBIP / GeoIP 2 database to find the location of users.
Any visitor's IP-address will not be saved to Tidio.com, until s/he starts a chat
SSF! wiki requests an email address with the consent of the users, in order to start the chat.
Stop-Synthetic-Filth.org is not making use of these messages or data other than to follow up on users’ registered issues or inquiries. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the w:General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
GDPR grants expanded rights for individuals in the European Union by allowing them, amongst other things, the w:right to be forgotten and the right to request a copy of any personal data. If you have used the chat and would like either of these, just ask me.