Please sign and share the petition 'Tighten regulation on taking, making and faking explicit images' at Change.org initiated by Helen Mort to the w:Law Commission (England and Wales) to properly update UK laws against synthetic filth. Only name and email required to support, no nationality requirement.
- SSF! wiki uses only cookies necessary for the functioning of the website for the visitor.
- Your visitor data will never be traded or sold.
- To perform web traffic analytics, IP-addresses, anonymized by one byte, are queried against a DBIP / GeoIP 2 database to find the approximate location of users.
- SSF! wiki uses a w:Matomo (software) instance by Matomo.org. It is located in Helsinki, Finland, and operated by Juho Kunsola to track and analyze wiki traffic.
- To opt-out of tracking untick the checkbox at Juho Kunsola's Matomo.
- Matomo automatically honors w:Do Not Track, so you don't need to opt-out if your browser is set to ask to not be tracked.