Cookies[edit | edit source]
- SSF! wiki uses only cookies necessary for the functioning of the website for the visitor:
- mw:MediaWiki cookies
- Tidio.com chat cookies
Your data[edit | edit source]
- Your visitor data will never be traded or sold.
Analytics[edit | edit source]
- SSF! wiki uses a w:Matomo (software) instance by Matomo.org dedicated to this site only. It is operated by Juho Kunsola to track and analyze SSF! wiki and SSF! wordpress traffic.
- To opt-out of tracking untick the checkbox at at SSF! wiki's Matomo instance opt-out page.
- Matomo automatically honors w:Do Not Track, so you don't need to opt-out if your browser is set to ask to not be tracked.
- To perform web traffic analytics, IP-addresses, anonymized by one byte, are queried against a DBIP / GeoIP 2 database to find the location of users.
Tidio.com chat[edit | edit source]
Any visitor's IP-address will not be saved to Tidio.com, until s/he starts a chat
Stop-Synthetic-Filth.org is not making use of these messages or data other than to follow up on users’ registered issues or inquiries. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the w:General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
GDPR grants expanded rights for individuals in the European Union by allowing them, amongst other things, the w:right to be forgotten and the right to request a copy of any personal data. If you have used the chat and would like either of these, just ask me.