Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here you can find SSFWIKI resources. See our mediatheque for media and glossary for definitions.
Explore work by academia[edit | edit source]
- ConnectedPapers.com - "Explore connected papers in a visual graph"
- 'Crossminds' - Latest Tech Research Videos at crossminds.ai - Discover tailored research & industry updates in the field of AI provided by CrossCircles Inc.
- 'Topio Networks' (topionetworks.com) is a disruptive industry research platform, utilizing their Carolus AI technology.
- Consumerium.org development wiki on Technologies § AI contains resources for learning AI & ML and legal reviews on AI questions.
- 'Domain-Level Detection and Disruption of Disinformation' at arxiv.org, a May 2022 study on exploring disinformation relationships and dampening disinformation. .pdf- All of the code associated with this research is available in an anonymous repository
Commercial[edit | edit source]
Major source of information has been SyntheticMediaLandscape.com by Samsung Next[1st seen in 1]
Visual synthetic human-like fakes[edit | edit source]
- FaceApp.com w:FaceApp
- Dzomo.ai (as of 2020-12-07 states coming soon)[1st seen in 1]
- tangent.ai - using human image capture they offer online beauty webshops for-a-fee services[1st seen in 1]
- Prisma-AI.com - "A.I. powered editing app for portrait photos'""[1st seen in 1]
- Generated.photos - "Unique, worry-free model photos" fake faces[1st seen in 1]
- Rosebud AI at app.generative.photos[1st seen in 1] talkingheads.rosebud.ai
- Lalaland.ai - "Artificial human models - Photorealistic yet nonexisting human models for eCommerce apparel webshops"[1st seen in 1]
- Gradient.photo - "The next big thing in the world of Mobile Photo Editing" Android and iOS apps[1st seen in 1]
Consumer protection[edit | edit source]
- Dessa.com by Square, Inc. developed e.g. 'Fake voice detection' at github.com - "Using temporal convolution to detect audio deepfakes"[1st seen in 1]. Last working capture of dessa.com at archive.org dated 2021-12-16
- Serelay.com - "When you take a photo or capture a video using Serelay’s Trusted Media Capture™ technology we calculate over 100 mathematical values that relate to the capture event and store these for later reference."[1st seen in 1]
- Brighter.ai - "Deep Natural Anonymization is a unique privacy solution based on generative AI. It creates synthetic face overlays to protect individuals from recognition, while keeping data quality for machine learning."[1st seen in 1]
- Truepic.com - Photo and video verification platform[1st seen in 1]
- Peerwise.io - Deepfake phishing protection - "Know Who You're Talking To"[1st seen in 1]
- Cyabra.com - "Expose the Truth"
- TheSentinel.ai - "Defending Against Deepfakes and Information Warfare - We Help Democratic Governments, Defence Agencies and Enterprises Stop the Threat of Deepfakes through a Leading AI-Based Protection Platform."[1st seen in 1]
- deidentification.co - "Same Photo Without YourFaceprint - D-ID protects identities from facial recognition"[1st seen in 1]
- QuantumIntegrity.ch - "A.I. POWERED DEEP FAKE & IMAGE FORGERY DETECTION"[1st seen in 1]
- Deepware.ai - "Scan & Detect Deepfake Videos"[1st seen in 1]
- Syntonym.com - "Anonymize visual data in a GDPR-compliant way to protect people’s privacy."[1st seen in 1]
- Sensity.ai - "Visual Threat Intelligence Platform - The most comprehensive database of detected deepfakes with actionable insights"[1st seen in 1]
Natural-language generation[edit | edit source]
Established companies in the market
- Arria.com - Arria NLG is a form of artificial intelligence that transforms structured data into natural language.[1st seen in 1]
- yseop.com - "Advanced Natural Language Generation (NLG) AI automation"
- ArticleForge.com - "Using advanced artificial intelligence and deep learning, Article Forge writes completely unique, on-topic, high-quality articles with the click of a button."[1st seen in 1]
- AutomatedInsights.com - "Turn your data into clear natural language - Automated Insights is the creator of Wordsmith, a self-service natural language generation platform."[1st seen in 1]
- Retresco.de - "Pioneering Natural Language Technologies" - NLU, NLP, NLG solutions[1st seen in 1]
- vPhrase.com - "Insights from data, in words" - Artificial intelligence software for businesses
Newer contenders in the market
- Narrativa.com - Natural language generation solution - "AI for Digital Transformation - Transforming Data into Human Knowledge in Real Time"[1st seen in 1]
- NaturalText.com - "NaturalText A.I. is the first and only NLP solution that uses unsupervised learning and symbolic, non-statistical A.I. to extract easy-to-understand, actionable insights from long-form text data—and it even explains the logic behind its decisions."[1st seen in 1]
- syllabs.com - "Syllabs artificial intelligence generates quality texts automatically"[1st seen in 1]
- ax-semantics.com - "Save time & grow your business by scaling content creation. - Our Natural Language Generation software helps you understand data & create meaningful text out of it."[1st seen in 1]
- https://narrativescience.com/ NarrativeScience.com] - "No more dashboards - Data should be understandable for everyone. Start data storytelling with Lexio." w:Narrative Science[1st seen in 1]
- Phrasee.co - "Phrasee is the most advanced AI-Powered Copywriting tech on the planet."[1st seen in 1]
- VisualNLG.com - "THE INTELLIGENT DIGITAL EXPERT - BEYOND NATURAL LANGUAGE GENERATION - Visual NLG is a single platform that analyses data, acquires knowledge and delivers advanced Natural Language Generation (NLG)"[1st seen in 1]
- articoolo.com - "Create unique textual content in a flash - A quick, coherent starting point for your articles"[1st seen in 1]
- Contentyze.com - "Turn Ideas into Content at Scale - Use Contentyze to automatically create marketing content from raw data using Artificial Intelligence."[1st seen in 1]
Speech and voice synthesis[edit | edit source]
Established companies in the market
- Acapela-Group.com - "Your voice matters ⏤ Experience personalized voices"[1st seen in 1]
- AIspeech.com - only in Chinese [1st seen in 1]
- - Cereproc.com"Explore the most natural and diverse text-to-speech voices on the market!"[1st seen in 1]
- iflytek.com[1st seen in 1] - "CREATE A BETTER WORLD WITH A.I." - makes an interpreter app, A.I. outbound call system, Chinese language learning platform among other things. See w:iFlytek.
- Microsoft Azure at azure.microsoft.com [1st seen in 1]
- Text-to-speech - "A Speech service feature that converts text to lifelike speech"
- speaker recognition - "A Speech service feature that verifies and identifies speakers"
- Custom Voice at speech.microsoft.com - "Build a recognizable, one-of-a-kind voice for your text-to-speech apps, as unique as your business."
- Nuance.com [1st seen in 1] - "Artificial Intelligence–AI solutions for smarter customer engagement"
- TrinityAudio.ai [1st seen in 1] - "AMPLIFY YOUR CONTENT WITH AUDIO - Trinity enables publishers & content providers to join the audio revolution by turning readers into listeners."
- Cepstral.com [1st seen in 1] - "At Cepstral, Text-to-Speech is our only focus."
- ispeech.org [1st seen in 1] - "Powerful Speech Platform - Text to Speech API, Speech Recognition API, Open Source SDKs"
- NaturalReaders.com[1st seen in 1] - "Powerful Text-to-Speech for at home, work, or on the go. - Upload text and documents or convert to mp3 to listen to anywhere anytime."
- ReadSpeaker.com[1st seen in 1] - "Lifelike Text to Speech for Your Customers"
- Vonage.com[1st seen in 1] - "Looking for ways to win with better business communications?" - Offers communication APIs, unified communications and contact center augmentation.
Newer contenders in the market
- Data-Baker.com[1st seen in 1] - "Intelligent speech atomic ability, open a new experience of AI speech" - TTS online, TTS offline, voice cloning, emotional TTS, voice customization and more.
- BotTalk.io[1st seen in 1] - "Turn your readers into listeners! - BotTalk is a text-to-speech software platform that allows you to convert any web content into the most humanlike sounding audio."
- SpeechMorphing.com[1st seen in 1] - "The Future of Speech Synthesis is Here - Brand and customize a voice in just a few clicks."
- LOVO.ai[1st seen in 1] - "LOVO - Love Your Voice" - "High-quality DIY Online Text to Speech platform for all content creators. Get started for FREE now!" - Lovo Studio and Voiceover API
- Modulate.ai[1st seen in 1] - "Voice Chat Shouldn't Have To Be Toxic - We enable a safer, more immersive voice chat experience"
- Deepsync.co[1st seen in 1] - "Your Amazing voice meets our remarkable AI - Deepsync is a full-fledged Audio Production technology, that works by syncing your voice."
- Resemble.ai[1st seen in 1] - "Resemble builds Custom AI Generated voices from your speech source." - web and API
- Spik.ai[1st seen in 1] - "'Generate speech from text - Generate voice clips up to 300 characters. Login to generate voice clips up to 1000 characters. "
- Vocaloid.com[1st seen in 1] - "Vocaloid - VIRTUAL SINGERS IN YOUR COMPUTER" - for MacOS and Windows only
- Voicemod.net[1st seen in 1] - "FREE Real Time Voice Changer for Online Games - Voicemod transformer works with VRChat, Discord, Overwatch, Fortnite, PUBG, Skype & CSGO." - Website states that Linux and Mac versions are coming
- SuperTone.ai[1st seen in 1] - "When Supertone creates, the world listens. - Towards a richer media ecosystem by providing innovative technologies to all creators around the world."
- alta-voce.tech[1st seen in 1] - "we give voice to emotions" - "We design real-time voice technologies - We shape, in real time, the emotions displayed by human and artificial voices to enhance communication."
- Speechki.org[1st seen in 1] - "Create your audiobook in 15 minutes - Publish your audiobook free of charge" - Pricing based on character count. Free up-to-10 sentences conversion. (samples)
- SpeechKit.io[1st seen in 1] - "Audio for every story - Instant audio articles using realistic voices that increase reader engagement and revenue potential"
- Neosapience.com[1st seen in 1] - as of 2020-12-08, the website has a misconfiguration (???)
- Respeecher.com[1st seen in 1] - "Voice Cloning - Create speech that's indistinguishable from the original speaker. Perfect for filmmakers, game developers, and other content creators."
- Voicepods.com[1st seen in 1] - "Text to Speech. Made Simple. - Convert any written text into speech in 30 seconds." - Free sign-up
- wellsaidlabs.com[1st seen in 1] - "Voice over at your fingertips - Add voice to digital experiences with more control and within budget using our AI powered Studio."
- articulu.com[1st seen in 1] - "Listen to articles from the Web. - A better way to read the internet. Hands free and On The Go."
- Descript.com[1st seen in 1] - "Descript is a collaborative audio/video editor that works like a doc. It includes transcription, a screen recorder, publishing, full multitrack editing, and some mind-bendingly useful AI tools."
- papercup.com[1st seen in 1] - "Your videos, in other languages - Increase your reach with AI that recreates your voice in other languages"
- sonantic.io[1st seen in 1] - "Hyper-realistic Artificial Voices - Create a captivating performance using emotionally expressive text-to-speech"
- Speechify at getspeechify.com[1st seen in 1] - "Less time reading. More time doing. - Listen instead of reading."
- Voicery.com[1st seen in 1] - "Custom text-to-speech voice engines."
- Yokeru.io[1st seen in 1] - Discussing voice AI system for telephone customer service
Video synthesis[edit | edit source]
- Reface.app - "The Best Face Swap App"
- Comixify.ai[1st seen in 1] - "Turn videos into comics with AI power and share it with friends!"
- Rephrase.ai[1st seen in 1] - "MailChimp for Videos - Use Generative AI to address millions of customers personally, through videos."
- Faceswapweb.com[1st seen in 1] - "Faceswap web is an online tool to swap faces in a video. "
- Recreate.ai[1st seen in 1] - "Recreate is an AI assisted video creation platform that let's you create social media videos in less than 4 minutes"
- Synthesia.io[1st seen in 1] - "Create your own AI video. As easy as writing an email. - With Synthesia you can finally create compelling video content without the need for actors, film crews or expensive equipment."
- Alethea.ai[1st seen in 1] - "Introducing AI Avatars - Unlock the creative power of Artificial Intelligence using the world's first AI Avatar Studio."
- EmbodyMe.com[1st seen in 1] a Japanese company | Products: xpressioncamera.com - "Give yourself a virtual makeover for your video chats and live streams" for MacOS only and xpression.jp - "Your facial expression on anyone's face" - as of 2020-12 iOS and maybe Android coming
Music and sound synthesis[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Inc.
- NSYNTH SUPER at nsynthsuper.withgoogle.com[1st seen in 1] - "Making music using new sounds generated with machine learning"
- AmadeusCode.com][1st seen in 1] - "Be More Human. - Amadeus Code is an artificial intelligence technology company developing creative machines for humans to be less like machines."
- Boomy.com [1st seen in 1] - "Make instant music. Reach billions. - Create original songs in seconds, even if you've never made music before."
- Humtap.com[1st seen in 1] - "Interactive AI Music & Video Social Platform"
- Loudly.com[1st seen in 1] - "Loudly Music AI is currently the most powerful Music AI in the world. Trained on a catalogue of 8 million music tracks,"
- WAVE-AI.net[1st seen in 1] - "FOSTERING HUMAN CREATIVITY THROUGH AI - WaveAI uses advanced, proprietary AI and Machine Learning technology to unlock new heights of creative expression". Products Alysia app at withalysia.com for iOS - "Create Original Songs in Minutes" and lyricstudio.net - "The ultimate tool for songwriting & poetry"
- AIVA.ai[1st seen in 1] - "AIVA - The Artificial Intelligence composing emotional soundtrack music"
- AiMi.fm[1st seen in 1] - "Meet AiMi, your personal DJ" - app for iOS
- ampermusic.com [1st seen in 1] - "Music for your defining moment - Create the right sound. Define your narrative. Drive emotion with Amper AI."
- Mubert.com[1st seen in 1] - "Music, powered by AI - Royalty-free music for apps & content makers"
- Popgun.ai[1st seen in 1] Products: Popgun Splash - "Splash - Dive into music. Have fun, make music" for Android and iOS, Popgun Splash Pro for MacOS and Windows - "Make music with AI.". An Australian company
- Endel.io[1st seen in 1] - "Endel - Personalized sound environments to help you focus, relax, and sleep."
Syntheses[edit | edit source]
- w:Voice acting see Voice acting § AI-generated and AI-modified voice and Voice acting § Automated dialogue replacement
- w:Dubbing (filmmaking) see Dubbing § Automated Dialog Replacement
Digital look-alikes[edit | edit source]
Links about digital look-alikes[edit | edit source]
- A 7D model was made of President Obama with his consent in 2013
- A 2016 paper (with videos) on the semi-real-time 2D video manipulation with gesture gesture forcing and lip sync forcing synthesis by Thies et al 2016, Stanford.
Wikipedia links about digital look-alikes[edit | edit source]
Digital sound-alikes[edit | edit source]
Wikipedia links about digital sound-alikes[edit | edit source]
Other contenders to create digital sound-alikes[edit | edit source]
As of 2019, these speech synthesis in most use scenarios does not yet fool a human because the results contain tell tale signs that give it away as a speech synthesizer.
- https://cstr-edinburgh.github.io/merlin/ - free opensource voice synthesis framework
- https://fifteen.ai/ try the app with a text of your choice or listen to pre-computed examples [[1st seen in 2]
- Lyrebird.ai (listen)
- https://candyvoice.com/ and their eery phone app and other useful services.
GANs[edit | edit source]
Links about StyleGAN[edit | edit source]
- https://thisxdoesnotexist.com contains links to sites offering different kind of fakes dreamed up by an AI
- The original https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/ or the more unnerving game format http://www.whichfaceisreal.com/
Text syntheses[edit | edit source]
Protective measures[edit | edit source]
Voice changers[edit | edit source]
List of voice changers[edit | edit source]
- pyvoicechanger is a real time microphone voice changer app for Python 3.6+
- SOX is available for all OS and is usually pre-installed on Linux. Sox is a general purpose audio software, so configuration work is needed to enable the voice changers.
- VoiceMod.net - DISCOVER THE MOST POWERFUL REAL-TIME VOICE CHANGER
- Clown Fish Voice Changer
- Voxal Voice Changer (Also for Macs).
- MorphVOX Jr (free-of-charge) (Also for Macs)
1st seen in[edit | edit source]
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 1.32 1.33 1.34 1.35 1.36 1.37 1.38 1.39 1.40 1.41 1.42 1.43 1.44 1.45 1.46 1.47 1.48 1.49 1.50 1.51 1.52 1.53 1.54 1.55 1.56 1.57 1.58 1.59 1.60 1.61 1.62 1.63 1.64 1.65 1.66 1.67 1.68 1.69 1.70 1.71 1.72 1.73 1.74 1.75 1.76 1.77 1.78 1.79 1.80 1.81 1.82 1.83 1.84 1.85 1.86 1.87 https://www.syntheticmedialandscape.com/
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_synthesis#Digital_sound-alikes