(Redirected from User:Juboxi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello. I am Juho Kunsola, founder of Stop Synthetic Filth! wiki and a few other websites.
Bio / synthetic filth and me
- I was born in Valkeakoski, Finland in 1977 to Annikki (née Vuorinen) and Mauri Heikkurinen.
- In 1999 the reflectance field of the human face got captured in the w:University of Southern California's w:Institute for Creative Technologies (ICT) by a team lead by w:Paul Debevec. I had no knowledge of that at the time.
- In the Spring of 2000 I invented the concept of Consumerium.
- In April 2002 I put the basic concept of Consumerium online
- In February 2003 I started contributing to Wikipedia.
- In March 2003 I started the Consumerium.org development wiki
- In 2003 I realized what had been going on making the connection between advancing human image synthesis and the Book of Revelations Chapter 13.
- In 2004 started calling digital look-alikes "clonebots", coz it seemed that Muhstik, the only known (irc) clonebot implementation did nothing. Honestly I picked up the word from w:freenode irc's MOTD, which was set by lilo aka. Rob Levin. Rob was killed with a w:hit and run collision which occurred on 2006-09-12 when he was bicycling in Houston, Texas.
- In January 2005 I got hit by multiple direct digital look-alike attacks
- On Saturday 2005-01-15 I warned my ex about that the criminals have acquired ability to steal naked look-alikes and make them do anything
- Starting from late July 2005 she did not return the warning when a direct digital look-alike attack was done on her. Really sad to see such greed and lust for further violence to actually side with the criminals' lie staying intact. Too bad no-one told her that she is a member of the humankind, perhaps she would have not chosen "humans don't need any protection at all".
- Autumn of 2005 started editing Wikipedia as ASU. Unfortunately I was not yet aware enough to not to try to find some blasphemous names for the beast, but to go with terms, which "digital look-alike" or "synthetic human-like fake" are, instead I tried to call it "synbot", which got promptly deleted as a neologism. Next, going for something more neutral creating "digital double" lead to it being moved to "virtual human", which of course is blasphemous in its own way. A defensive victory was getting it eventually moved to "virtual actor" to be less blasphemous.
- In March 2006 I started the English Wikipedia article on w:human image synthesis (initial version from 2006-03-05) article as a last stand against the deletionists and it eventually survived undeleted, though mainly due to someone else entering 2 paywalled sources from IEEE supporting that this is actually a very much a thing.
- 2006 Ex'es mom delievers a message of protection, but it was delivered as a response to verbal violence by a representative of the violence machine i.e. a security guard. I did not request the violence machinery to verbally attack while on the job, but her immediate response of "It's only a synbot" leads me to suspect she did actually request the illegal action from the security guard.
- In the Autumn semester of 2007 I did my B.Sc. thesis File:Ihmishahmojen kaappaaminen ja animointi - kandidaatintutkielma - Kunsola 2007 - Helsingin yliopisto.pdf File:Capture-and-animation-of-human-like-figures-B-Sc-thesis-Kunsola-2007-University-of-Helsinki-translated-into-English.pdf. Bullying situation from the digital look-alike attacks and subsequent after-effects was too extreme for me to get the bachelors degree.
- Thoughts about tackling the problem of synthetic porn by illegalizing both the raw materials (covert models) for the weapon and also the end product (synthetic filth) appear.
- In 2012 I come across a small news item in w:Helsingin Sanomat (pictured) about the digital sound-alike-anyone machines approaching as we go to the future.
- Into October 2013 I decide to ditch the old Wikipedia pen name of ASU and start contributing as Redress perhaps, which I still do. Original aim was to make an article "digital look-alike", but then I was pointed to w:human image synthesis existing and already covering the same thing to some extent, so I worked on that.
- Slightly after the ordination of w:Pope Francis (2014ish) I sent a 2-sidedly color-printed paper copy of my thesis and an accompanying letter to the Pope and to the bishops of the w:Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland. No reply, since when was it bishops' job to be against the spiritual enemy's new synthetic weapons from sowing destruction into lives and societies?
- February 2016 another digital look-alike attack on me with strong likelyhood of other hate-crime.
- In 2016 started to translate my B.Sc. thesis to English and Finished in 2017. The department required doing the course Scientific Writing in the Finnish language.
- In Autumn of 2016 I heard about the w:Adobe Voco and Deepmind w:WaveNet digital sound-alike machines on the radio, while traveling from Helsinki to Tampere and proceeded to add the Wikipedia articles for these two early instances of sound-like-anyone software.
- In 2016 I drafted a draft for a bill to ban covert modeling and products of covert modeling (2017 repost)
- March 2019 I started the Ban Covert Modeling! wiki, my first single-purpose wiki, with naive "certainty", that it would not turn out to be the wrong move against the primary problem of synthetic porn.
- Friday 2019-07-12 I come to think of what if there was an Adequate Porn Watcher AI. Saturday I realize that banning covert modeling would ban also protective modeling. By 2019-07-17 I had managed to admit that I had been asking for the completely wrong method that would have made the right method legally effectively impossible
- Wednesday 2020-01-15 I registered the domain stop-synthetic-filth.org and subsequently created the SSF! wiki by making a whole copy of the BCM! wiki and installing a fresh Wordpress at the root of the main domain.
SSF! wiki log
My 2007 B.Sc. thesis
Click on PDF to view in wiki
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|